A delicious homemade alternative to peanut butter that is high in Omega 3 fatty acids!
- 1 pound walnuts
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- Honey to taste (about 2 tsp)
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Separate small walnut bits from large bits and roast large bits in oven at 375F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool.
- Place all walnut bits in food processor and process until smooth. To thin out you can add oil, to thicken you can add water.
- Add honey after you’ve reached the desired consistency and blend until combined.
- Store in a glass jar in the fridge.