Sourdough Sandwich Bread
This bread recipe requires no kneading and is perfect for sandwich slices!
- 4.25 cups bread flour
- 2 cups water
- 2/3 cup sourdough starter
- 2 tsp baker’s yeast
- 1.5 tsp salt
- Mix together, proof overnight.
- Beat dough down, pour into buttered 4×9 loaf pan.
- Allow to rise.
- Bake at 350F for 45 minutes.
- Turn out onto cooling rack and slice when cooled completely.
Never slice fresh bread while it is still warm! It’s hard to slice and can ruin the texture of your loaf.