All yolk pasta is the eggiest and bestiest pasta. It’s flu season, which means it’s chicken noodle soup season. Take a few minutes and make some egg-cellent noodles. Truly egg-ceptional. Egg. Oh, also this video includes an update on the Magically Delicious Meadowfoam Stout. Yum.Print
How to make home made pasta in just two ingredients (water doesn’t count, right?)
All yolk pasta is the eggiest and bestiest pasta!
- 4oz Bread flour
- 4 Egg yolks
- 1-2 Tbsp water (as needed to bring the dough together)
- Create a well in the flour
- Put yolks in well, combine with flour
- Knead dough five minutes, rest dough 30 minutes
- Sheet out to setting 5 on pasta sheeter
- Dry noodles on paper towels 24 hours before storing, or boil in salted water 2-3 minutes to consume immediately
Great for chicken noodle soup!