How to make home made pasta in just two ingredients (water doesn’t count, right?)
All yolk pasta is the eggiest and bestiest pasta!
- 4oz Bread flour
- 4 Egg yolks
- 1-2 Tbsp water (as needed to bring the dough together)
- Create a well in the flour
- Put yolks in well, combine with flour
- Knead dough five minutes, rest dough 30 minutes
- Sheet out to setting 5 on pasta sheeter
- Dry noodles on paper towels 24 hours before storing, or boil in salted water 2-3 minutes to consume immediately
Great for chicken noodle soup!